Our Motto is “Celebrating life dreaming fully awake” because for us we truly live this way. Every day is a gift from God and we rejoice and are glad that we get to spend each day with friends and family. As simple as it is to write down, it is actually very difficult to dream fully awake and is something you must consciously work toward to accomplish. being a custom home builder in Colorado for 15 years, my family and I moved to the beautiful Emerald Coast. It was not long after that Destin Dreamers came to light. My vision for Destin Dreamer is quite simple. To provide owners & guests alike the opportunity to celebrate life dreaming fully awake.
Building the Dream
Here at Destin Dreamers, we know it takes a strong foundation to be able to give the full experience to our guests. From our staff to our housekeeping to our maintenance and beyond, Destin Dreamers has built a strong foundation to make sure your property is kept in top condition and given the best opportunity for a return on your investment.
Owners of Destin Dreamers are provided with the following:
- Constant communication via email, text, and phone
- In-house maintenance to ensure a well-maintained property
- Highest industry standards in cleaning
- Top of the line software with owner portal access
- On-Site Experience Manager to greet guests upon arrival
- Nationally licensed builder as owner & operator
- Individual marketing plan per property
- Maximized revenue management
- Fresh high-quality linens upon every check-in
Benefits of Utilizing Destin Dreamers
At Destin Dreamers we like to stay a step above the rest. To accomplish this, we know we have to bring value to the property management industry.
Owners of Destin Dreamers are provided with the following:
- Nationally licensed builder
- One-on-one design consultations to maximize your revenue
- Holiday marketing plans
- No cost professional photography
- Individual marketing plan per property
- Full transparency with reservation details & accounting
- End of year free consultations & performance reviews
- Commission calculated from nightly rate instead of gross revenue
- Full turn-key operation for out of town owners
- Be as involved as you would like to be
- Housekeepers provided with a checklist for each check-out to ensure our highest industry standards are met
- Replacement linens are provided at no cost to the owners
Maintenance Above the Rest
Our maintenance department takes pride in maintaining your property in the condition we received it and beyond. The maintenance techs with Destin Dreamers perform routine & comprehensive inspections after every departure year-round.
Here at Destin Dreamers we believe in caring for your property as we do our own. That is why the maintenance for your property is included in our management fee. Safety inspections, quality control inspections, air filters, light bulbs etc. are just some of the items already included.
What does our maintenance department do for you?
- Our technicians are skilled in many areas including dry wall, plumbing, appliance repair, and more. This greatly reduces the need for outside vendor costs.
- Our technicians are available 8:00 am-8:00 pm with a technician available on-call 24/7.
- Our top-of-the-line software allows us to track work orders & costs to see the job through from beginning to end. • Safety inspections are completed at every check-out year-round
How do we Maximize Your Revenue
Aside from using some of the industry’s leading technology, our staff monitors the demand for your property’s specifications to make changes as needed. This helps to ensure you are reaching your maximized revenue.
- Inquiries are monitored 24/7
- Guests & inquiries are tracked in the same system
- Reviews are requested after check-out to build on-line presence
- Monitoring rental performance • Targeted email campaigns to increase bookings
Our favorite way to maximize your revenue is building relationships with the guests. This helps to have repeat bookings from guests that properly cared for your home in the past.
Creating the Experience
Destin Dreamers makes our guests stay more than just a vacation. We turn the vacation into an experience! When the guests leave your property, we like to ensure they plan to come back. Creating the experience is more than a clean house.
- On-Site Experience
- Safety inspections before every check-in
- Freshly cleaned linens including comforters for every guest
- Cleaning standard inspections before every check-in
- Main TV’s on each level turned on aquarium scene for check-in
- Guests greeted on arrival within normal business hours
- If guests check-in during the night, greeting takes place the following morning
- Guests greeted with private labeled wine created and bottles locally in Miramar Beach
- Staff on-call 24/7 to help guests with their needs
What the Guests are Saying
“Destin Dreamers understand what customer service means!!”
“My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Destin Dreamers. The service we received, the amenities, as well as the close proximity to the tourist sites, were just amazing. I cannot sing their praises loud enough. My family and I were impressed with the decorum throughout the entire house, and if we had any issues they were only a text away. We certainly look forward to returning next year to share this experience with our loved ones. OMG, I forgot to mention that my husband is an avid fan of the Star Wars empire and the property we stayed in had a game room with the Star Wars theme and it was just freaking AWESOME!!!”
“Beautiful home, super clean, very responsive management.”
Meet the Team
Arlen grew up on a farm in KS. He paid for college by digging up rocks out of farmers’ fields and selling them as landscape rocks at the local farmers market. Married with five kids, Arlen and his family moved to Florida in 2019 and later joined Destin Dreamers. He is also a licensed real estate agent with DD Luxury Group.
With a National Builders License through the International Code Council, holding a General C License with the PPRBD, and eighteen years of building experience, Chris has dedicated himself, with his “Can Do” personality, to always putting the customer first.
Building anything from custom multi-million dollar homes to renovating the old 18 and 19th-century Victorians and designing and finishing to-the-notch, custom basement finishes and kitchen makeovers, Chris’ reputation for attention to detail, quality of, and impeccable customer service won him Builder of the Year Award two years in a row. This reputation and recognition also put his name and business in the Business Hall of Fame Award for 2018 for “Best Of”.
Chris has always had a strong passion and deep understanding for real estate. He not only excels in the building side of things, but in the investment side of real estate as well. Chris and his wife have invested in multiple properties and have built, flipped, or renovated many amazing homes in many different states over the years. They currently own three investment properties in the Destin area, which has opened up the avenue for Chris to further his passion in real estate by becoming an agent himself. Now currently working full time under Real Joy Properties, a Licensed Real Estate Brokerage firm in Destin Florida, Chris strives to further devote his skills and knowledge to assist buyers and sellers in and around the Destin area by bringing a unique perspective to the market.
Chris knows what it means to put the best interest of his clients first. Bringing a very unique builders’ eye perspective to every appointment, whether buying or selling, anyone who is looking to buy a new or used home will greatly benefit from the vast knowledge that Chris has developed over the past 18 years. Having extensive knowledge in building requirements, regulations, and what a quality home is supposed to look like, Chris can advise you throughout the process so that you have the best information prior to making or accepting any offers. Chris’ vast knowledge in code requirements in his 18 years of building experience gives you direct access to his inspection background with any home that you might be interested in purchasing before any inspections are even required or paid for. Although he will not be performing any “formal” inspections on any property, Chris has an intimate understanding of building and home construction and can see things that the everyday homeowner nor agent would be able to see. Chris is a visionary and his creative approach to problem-solving can bring inspiration to any buyer who is looking for that special property in order that they may put their personal “touch” into it. Whether you are buying your first home along the Emerald Coast, investing in our incredible economy, or looking to sell your wonderful home and find something else, Chris Harper with Real Joy Properties will always be open and honest with every transaction and will work diligently with you to see your goals become reality.
Jaetin brings an energy and excitement to our company and our guests that is unparalleled. As our onsite experience manager, you are sure to see him running around and making sure our guests have everything they need for their vacation and will likely meet him as he greets you personally. Jaetin is also very skilled in videography and is responsible for much of the great video content you see across our social media and website.
Ray brings a wealth of vacation rental maintenance experience . He was the head of maintenance for one of the largest rental companies in the area and also ran his owner company repairing appliances.
Mallory is a breath of fresh air around the office. She is a very passionate and dedicated women with an incredible eye for detail and excellent at taking hard tasks head on until completed. Mallory works hard behind the scenes to ensure the homes are clean, laundry is perfect and our guests have everything they need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. She has a background in business management and cleaning and works diligently at streamlining our systems and methodologies to ensure the highest level finishes for our guests arrival.
Formerly the owner of a construction company for over 15 years, Dave has the experience and background to tackle our high standards in maintenance with ease. He is extremely detail oriented and has a true heart for others. He may be a giant in person but hes as gentle as a teddy bear. You will see him most days organizing crews, stocking inventory and in person at our beloved homes making sure they are in top notch condition for our wonderful guests.